Did you know?
Whale Sharks can grow up to 12 metres (40 feet) long and weigh more than 20 tonnes
What’s Included in your Whale Shark Tour
- Our experienced, committed team, each focussed on you having an absolutely amazing day out from the start to the finish of your tour
- Our very own spotter plane finding you your very own whale shark to swim with. The plane stays up until you have a good swim with a whale shark, it needs to land for safety reasons, or your tour ends at around 4pm.
- The opportunity to dive on the Ningaloo Reef during your whale shark tour. (We are the only company to offer this to our guests in our efforts to provide the best value and tour experience we possible can.)
- Full day boat-trip, from around 7:00am to 4:30pm
- Proven processes in place to ensure every guest’s safety throughout the day, and a 100% safety record to prove they work.
- In-water support available to every guest, to make you as comfortable and confident in the water as possible. Floatation devices are also available to assist.
- A spacious, stable and very comfortable vessel specifically designed to maximise customer enjoyment whilst whale sharking.
- Free tour pickup and drop-off out the front of your accommodation in our air-conditioned bus for the transfer from town to whale shark tour boat, and back.
- Free photo of your whaleshark encounter, uploaded to our website, to take away to relive your experience with friends and family. Or purchase professional quality photos from our onboard photographer.
- High quality snorkel gear, stinger suits and wetsuits to use, as well as floatation devices for in-water use as required.
- Coaching offered to all guests to become better snorkelers throughout the day, regardless of current skill level. (You will be amazed what you may learn!)
- Delicious fresh food throughout. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cakes and biscuits for morning tea. Gourmet rolls, sandwiches and salads for lunch. Cordial and water throughout. (Dietary needs catered to – just let us know.) And a glass of champagne and fruit platter at the end of the day as our way of thanking you for choosing us.
- Truly fascinating and interesting briefings throughout the day on whale sharks, the Ningaloo and its sealife, the Australian Aboriginals of the Cape, European history, and the maritime history including cannibals, wrecks, castaways and more!
- Top of the range snorkel gear (masks, fins, snorkels) stinger suits and wetsuits as needed
- Multiple snorkels on the Ningaloo Reef, and possibly with manta rays
- Use of sunscreens
- Whale-watching (in season), dolphin-watching and more!
- Free snorkel gear hire during your stay in Exmouth
- All government fees, taxes and charges (~$60 per adult)
- Spotless toilet facilities for guests