Did you know?
Apart from human impact, there are no known predators of adult Whalesharks, however, Blue Sharks, Blue Marlins, and Orcas are all predators of juveniles
Whaleshark Diving Package Deals Available
Our Ningaloo Whaleshark and SCUBA diving packages give you the best deals available in town, whilst keeping things just as simple and as easy as possible.
Package Deal Bonuses
To maximise the value you get from your whaleshark plus diving package, we offer two bonuses with every package booked:
- 50% off a SCUBA fun-dive during your whaleshark tour (so $37.50 not $75 for a self-guided dive, or $47.50 not $95 with your own dive guide). This is a perfect warm-up dive if you haven't been diving for a while, diving on the coral bombies and gardens of the inner Ningaloo Reef. Its shallow, easy (~45 minutes) diving (5-7m depth) through the world-famous corals of the Ningaloo Reef, surrounded by an amazing range of sealife, from huge shovel-nose rays to tiny nudibranches. Its very easy, very fun diving and includes all gear. (It is NOT intended to be the best diving on the Ningaloo – just a fun, interesting dive on some great coral bombies.)
- $20 off the retail price when you book a Muiron Islands or Lighthouse Bay / Ningaloo Reef dive tour. (No discount available on the Navy Pier unfortunately as we pay full retail to book you on.)
The Ningaloo Whaleshark & Diving Packages
Four truly wonder FULL whaleshark and diving packages are on offer, with prices including all dive gear:
Important Package Notes
How to Book your Whaleshark Plus Scuba Dive Package
Your Whaleshark Plus scuba diving packages can be completely booked and scheduled online. Please follow the steps below to secure your booking
Ningaloo Whaleshark Swim works with the very best dive tours in town to offer our guests the opportunity to come out on one of our award-winning whaleshark tours, and SCUBA dive at the location Discovery Channel voted 2nd best dive destination in the world!.
How to make your whaleshark plus diving package:
- Click Book Online Now and select Whaleshark and Wonder Tour for the date you want to visit. Click on your preferred date and enter in the number of tickets you want to purchase. Start by doing this - we recommend you book your whaleshark tour for the first day after you arrive in Exmouth to maximise the usefulness of our Whaleshark Swim Guarantees.
- When the Optional Extras Page comes up, choose the Dive The Ningaloo Reef Too (Multi Day Tours Only) option for $37.50 (for what we think is the best value fun dive in Australia) to get your discount on this.
- A new page will then be displayed with the Heading "Please Review Your Order." Immediately above this heading there is an unfortunately small Blue Box with the wording "Make Another Booking" in it. Click on this then select "Dive the Ningaloo Too".
Enter in the number of tickets you want to purchase on each of the SCUBA diving tours you want to go on whilst in Exmouth - whether its the Muirons, the Navy Pier or Lighthouse Bay / Ningaloo Reef you are in for some truly great diving. (The prices shown are discounted $20 off the retail prices you would pay.)
REALLY IMPORTANT : the Exmouth Navy Pier requires every diver to pay an additional $50 cash on the day of their tour to Department of Defence to access a fully operational military facility. Bring this cash, AND suitable Photo ID (Passport or Drivers License) with you on the day of your tour - you will require either a passport or drivers license. Bring your Dive Card too.
AND the Navy Pier is a dive that is totally tide dependent. Whether it is a single dive or a double dive on a particular date is determined by the tides, not by the Operator. Whilst we do our absolute best to give you what you want re single dive or double dive, this is dependent on both the dates you are in Exmouth and the tides on those dates.
- Enter in your booking and payment details and you are done.
You will then receive an email showing your Booking is Pending Supplier. We will figure out what tours to book you on on what dates whilst you are in Exmouth, book these and then email you back with your Booking Confirmation, and the dates for the various tours.