Did you know?
The whaleshark was not officially discovered until 1828 by Dr Andrew Smith, off the coast of South Africa
Your tour includes the following:
- 10 Hour full-day cruise (because 5, 7 or 8 hour cruises simply mean you are less likely to swim with a whale)
- Our experienced, committed whale-swimming team, there to help each one of our passengers have an awesome day on tour
- Use of our high-tech through-water communications devices
- Morning and afternoon tea, and a beautiful gourmet lunch
- In-water whale interactions swimming as close as 30m from a whale
- Maximum five swimmers in the water accompanied by your own guide and photographer
- Whale-watchers come as close as 50m away from the whales as we drop off and pickup our Whale Swimmers, (twice as close as any other whale-watching tour in Australia)
- Our industry-leading Whale Swim Guarantees
- Guaranteed whale swim or minimum four hours plane time per tour
- Our cruise leaves from Tantabiddi on the West Coast, not from the Marina. So your chances of interacting with mantas and whalesharks and other macro sealife during your cruise are much higher. And the sunsets of sun over the ocean are much more beautiful too!
- Our very stable, comfortable vessel custom-built for the specific sea conditions on the West Coast of Australia – its called a WestCoaster for a reason!
- Best photo taken by our onboard Tour Photographer is yours for free (you choose the one you want.) And you can purchase the Tour Photos Package of your day too.
- The opportunity to dive on the Ningaloo Reef during your whale shark tour. (We are the only company to offer this to our guests in our efforts to provide the best value and tour experience we possible can.)
- Proven processes in place to ensure every guest’s safety throughout the day, and a 100% safety record to prove they work.
- In-water support available to every guest, to make you as comfortable and confident in the water as possible. Various flotation devices are also available to assist.
- Free tour pickup and drop-off out the front of your accommodation in our bus for the transfer from town to whale shark tour boat, and back.
- Underwater cameras available for hire
- Training offered to all guests to become better snorkelers and free-divers throughout the day, regardless of current skill level. (You will be amazed what you may learn!)
- Delicious fresh food throughout. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cakes and biscuits for morning tea. Gourmet rolls, meats, and salads for lunch. Fresh fruit platters for afternoon tea (with hot drinks), and cordial and water throughout. (All dietary needs catered to – just let us know.)
- Truly fascinating and interesting briefings throughout the day on whale sharks, the Ningaloo and its sealife, the Australian Aboriginals of the Cape, European history, and the maritime history including cannibals, wrecks, castaways and more!
- Top of the range snorkel gear (masks, fins, snorkels) and wetsuits as needed
- Multiple snorkels on the Ningaloo Reef, and possibly with manta rays and whalesharks our spotter plane finds too
- Free snorkel gear hire during your stay in Exmouth
- All government fees, taxes and charges (~$60 per adult pax)
- Spotless toilet facilities for guests