Did you know?
Whale sharks have a broad distribution in tropical and warm temperate seas, usually between latitudes 30°N and 35°S
How to Book your Tour Package Deals with us
Please follow the steps below to secure your booking for the different package deals:
- Click on the Book Online Now button on our website
- Select the Whaleshark Tour or Humpback Whale Tour you want to book onto. Then enter in number and type of tickets you want to book, and the date you want to book for. Then click Book Now.
- If booking a Whaleshark & Dive Package, on the next page scroll to the bottom of the Optional Extras page to the Dive the Ningalo Reef Too (multiday bookings only) option. Enter in the number of people you are booking a whaleshark and dive package for. Then click Confirm.
- On the Booking Details Page, before entering in any other information, click on ""Make Another Booking" at the top left hand corner of this page.
- Click on the other Tour you want to book with us - eg Humpback Whale Tour or Dive The Ningaloo Too tours. Then enter in the relevant information and click Buy Now.
- If you are booking a Whaleshark and Dive Tour package, continue with your booking without entering in your dates and we will be in touch to work through the best scheduling of all of your tours whilst you are in town with you. (Options are tide dependent, only run on some days etc.)
- On the final Booking Details page, enter in your relevant tour, booking and payment information and you are booked on.
- If booking a Humpback Whale AND Whaleshark Tour Package, we will refund $50 per adult to your card as soon as we receive your booking. And then send you confirmation that this has been done.
- As per 6. above, if booking a Whaleshark + Dive Package or Humpback Whale & Dive Package, then we will be in touch to organise exact dates for your different tours as soon as we receive your booking.