Did you know?
Whalesharks are covered by protective legislation in the Republic of the Maldives, the Philippines and off the United States Atlantic and Gulf coasts (Pogonoski et al. 2002).
- Whale Shark Tours
- What’s the Difference?
- What’s Included in your Tour
- Whale Shark Tour Guarantee
- SCUBA dive during your tour
- Essential Information
- Tour Itinerary
- When is the best time to come
- Keeping You Safe
- Is this suitable for me ?
- Young Children, Pregancy and Whale Shark Tours
- Seniors and Whale Sharks
- What our Guests Think of our Tours
- Manta Rays Too!
- Info About the Whale shark
- Whale Shark Spotter Plane for Free
The Best Whale Shark Tour Guarantees in the World!
Our Tour Guarantees
We believe these are amongst / the BEST Tour Guarantees offered by any whale shark tour company in the world.
These premium Guarantees apply to all fully priced tours. Tours discounted by more than $30 from our Season Ticket Price ($410 in 2018) get the standard Tour Guarantees only. (See below for more information.)
Our Premium Tour Guarantees are as follows:
If you are one of the very unlucky few who do not get to swim with a whale shark during your first whaleshark tour (<5% annually), you can either:
- Come out again free of charge on our next available tour to try again. AND THEN keep trying again until you actually do swim with a whaleshark, however many tours it takes, for just $25 per tour. OR
- If you have to leave town before you get the chance to come out again, you can get a whale shark tour voucher valid for three years to use when next in town, or to give or sell to someone else AND when you book your return trip we will contribute $100 to your return fuel or flights OR
- Get cashback of the difference between what you paid and the cost of $250 that we charge for an all-day ecotour of the Ningaloo Reef – its usually $160 for each Adult booking.
Best Price Guarantee
We are the only company to offer this
To make sure our guests get the best whale shark deal possible, we will match any cheaper advertised price for a whale shark tour - even after you have booked with us! Just bring it to our attention and we will cheerfully refund you the difference. Its our way of making sure you can be confident you are getting the best deal from us, and there is no need to shop around.
Bad Weather Guarantee
If bad weather means you can't go out on your scheduled tour, you will be rescheduled onto the next available tour free of charge to try again. If you have to leave town before this is possible, we will issue you a Whaleshark Tour Voucher valid for three years that is sellable or transferable AND give you an extra $100 towards your return flights or fuel when you book your Repeat Whaleshark Tour with us. And if the Skipper declares that a tour is “Safe but Sucks” before 1pm during your tour, then you can book onto a repeat tour standby for just $50 until your scheduled departure date from town.
We are the only company to offer this
If you get seasick on your tour to the extent you cannot swim with the whale shark, you will be offered the opportunity to come out again on a standby basis on our next available tour free of charge to try again in more enjoyable conditions.
Good Swim Guarantee
We are one of the few companies to offer this
We guarantee you a Good Swim with a whale shark during your tour. If your group spends less than 2 minutes in the water actually swimming with a whale shark (the average is 15 minutes plus), you will be offered the opportunity to come out again on our next available tour free of charge on a standby basis to try again.
End of Season Bookings
For all Whale Shark tours booked after the 1st August each year, our MegaFauna guarantee applies.
If you don't get to swim with a whale shark on tour, then we will put you in to swim with a humpback whale. If you don't swim with a humpback whale (which let's face it is not a bad fall-back position, being twice as long and three times as massive as a whale shark!) then our Premium Swim Guarantees apply
Our Standard Tour Guarantees
Our standard Tour Guarantees apply to any and all tours where a guest pays less than $380 for an adult ticket, or $30 less than our normal season for a Seniors Ticket or Child ticket.
- Our MegaFauna Guarantee : If you don't get to swim with a whaleshark on tour tour, then we will put you in to swim with a humpback whale. If you don't swim with a humpback whale (which let's face it is not a bad fallback position, being twice as long and three times as massive as a whaleshark!) then our standard Tour Guarantees apply.
- If you don't swim with either a whaleshark or a whale during your tour, then you get:
- a $100 voucher to use to book another whale or whaleshark tour with us whilst you are in town
- or a $100 gift voucher to use when you are next in town, that is also sellable or giftable too