Did you know?
The scientific or Latin name of Whale Sharks is Rhincodon typus
- Whale Shark Tours
- What’s Included in your Tour
- Essential Information
- Whale Shark Tour Guarantee
- Keeping You Safe
- Is this suitable for me ?
- Families and Whale sharks
- Seniors and Whale Sharks
- Info About the Whale shark
- Young Children, Pregancy and Whale Shark Tours
- When is the best time to come
- Tour Itinerary
- What you can expect on your whaleshark tour
- What’s the Difference?
- What our Guests Think of our Tours
- Whaleshark Swims August onwards
- Whale Shark or Humpback Whale Swim
- Photography and Whale Sharks
- Seasickness Concerns
- Manta Rays Too!
Seniors Swimming with Whale Sharks
Our team at Ningaloo Whaleshark Swim gets a huge kick out of taking seniors out to swim with a whale shark. With a great deal of respect, we know that you may need more assistance than the younger travellers, and that is honestly fine! Its part of our job to provide you, and each senior passenger, with the level of support they need to have a great day out. So please, ask for help, let us know your concerns, we would love to assist.
When onboard and in the water, remember to take your time, be careful, and keep calm. Don’t feel rushed, just move at a good pace and you will have a great day out.
In recognition of the contribution our Seniors have made to our families, our economy and our country, in 2014 Ningaloo Whaleshark Swim started offering discounts to Seniors booking direct with us. Just mention you are a Seniors Card holder and you immediately get a $20 discount off the price of your whale shark tour.