Did you know?
Whalesharks are ovoviviparous, meaning they give birth to live young – usually around 0.5m long!
- Whale Shark Tours
- What’s the Difference?
- What’s Included in your Tour
- Whale Shark Tour Guarantee
- SCUBA dive during your tour
- Essential Information
- Tour Itinerary
- When is the best time to come
- Keeping You Safe
- Is this suitable for me ?
- Young Children, Pregancy and Whale Shark Tours
- Seniors and Whale Sharks
- What our Guests Think of our Tours
- Manta Rays Too!
- Info About the Whale shark
- Whale Shark Spotter Plane for Free
- Shoulder Seasons
Add a Scuba Dive to your Tour
Do an easy, fun shallow (5-7m) SCUBA dive on the coral bombies of the inner Ningaloo Reef during the afternoon of your whaleshark tour. Just $75 including all gear, its one of the best value SCUBA dives in Australia, and a perfect way to get bubbles back into your bloodstream ready for more SCUBA diving soon.
Do I need a dive license?
You must be a current, certified SCUBA diver who has either dived in the last 12 months or has done more than 20 logged dives to be able to do this dive.
How do I book this?
Just Add your Fun Dive as an extra when you book your whaleshark tour online, or organise it with the crew on the day.
Please note: we won't do this dive in conditions that are less than enjoyable - instead we will cancel, and refund you your money.
We also offer a range of whaleshark tour plus SCUBA diving tours packages - check them out