Did you know?
The Whaleshark has about 3,000 tiny teeth, but their favourite meal is Plankton!
- Whale Shark Tours
- What you can expect on your whaleshark tour
- What’s the Difference?
- Tour Itinerary
- What’s Included in your Tour
- Essential Information
- Keeping You Safe
- Is this suitable for me ?
- Families and Whale sharks
- Seniors and Whale sharks
- Info About the Whale shark
- Our Terms and Conditions
- Young Children, Pregancy and Whale Shark Tours
- When is the best time to come
What you can expect on your whaleshark tour
Come for a swim IN our 3d photo to get a sense of what swimming with a whale shark is like:
Just click on the link. When the photo has loaded, click on it with your left mouse button and keep holding the left mouse button down. Then just move your mouse left, right, up or down to move around inside the photo, as though you were actually there, swimming with a whale shark. (And we promise its 1000% better than this!)