Did you know?
Whale sharks have a broad distribution in tropical and warm temperate seas, usually between latitudes 30°N and 35°S
- Whale Shark Tours
- What’s Included in your Tour
- Essential Information
- Whale Shark Tour Guarantee
- Keeping You Safe
- Is this suitable for me ?
- Families and Whale sharks
- Seniors and Whale Sharks
- Info About the Whale shark
- Young Children, Pregancy and Whale Shark Tours
- When is the best time to come
- Tour Itinerary
- What you can expect on your whaleshark tour
- What’s the Difference?
- What our Guests Think of our Tours
- Whaleshark Swims August onwards
- Whale Shark or Humpback Whale Swim
- Photography and Whale Sharks
- Seasickness Concerns
- Manta Rays Too!
What you can expect on your whaleshark tour
Come for a swim IN our 3d photo to get a sense of what swimming with a whale shark is like:
Just click on the link. When the photo has loaded, click on it with your left mouse button and keep holding the left mouse button down. Then just move your mouse left, right, up or down to move around inside the photo, as though you were actually there, swimming with a whale shark. (And we promise its 1000% better than this!)